Tuesday 23 November 2010

Create a room

Building up a room

First of all, create a wall in top view with Wall tool under the AEC Extended under command panel, but before that, make sure the Grid Points has been ticked under the Grid and Snap Settings, as it assure the wall goes straight and is easier to see the joint part with grid point on. Adjust the shape of the wall by vertex, then a basic wall is done.


Add a window
Create a window with Casement tool under the Windows under Command Panel with the following parameters. Set the casement to “ Two”, so that there are two window glasses, set Open value to 0%, meaning the window is closed while 100% means window is entirely open. The reason why I chose this type of window is because it looks more like the one from 50’s.



Add a door
Create a Pivot under Doors. To be honest, door creation is the difficult part, as I got problem with having the door embedded into the wall, so when I tried to open the door, I could still see the wall in it. Therefore, as finally I ended up with having the following settings, then the door worked well.


Add the floor
Here the floor was added by using line tool; follow the edge of the wall to draw the line and Close Spline at the end. Again, make sure the Snaps Toggle is on, so that the line will be drawn straight, which also makes it easier to join two points together. Convert the line to Editable Poly, then the floor with a specific outline has been created. Clone it to have the roof, due to exactly the same shape between floor and roof.



Add curtain
The curtain is basically done with loft method. Start with create three different curves with Point Curve tool under NURBS Curves as shown below, and then click on the button “NURBS Creation Toolbox” under NURBS Curves, a small window pops up, under this window, click the button “Create U loft curves” at the right bottom, then a basic window outline is formed, adjust the shape again by Point. Afterwards, add a pole (for hanging the curtain) on the top of the window by creating a cylinder.
 

Mirror the existing curtain to have other side one now.



1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I am Adorjan Adelmo from Yasinya village Ukraine and I just want to say a very resounding thanks  to Mr Benjamin Lee Financial loan services for their sincerity, Openness, Transparency, Truthfulness, Love and support during and after getting loan funds from them. I have been through a lot in the hands of in life and time won’t permit me to say all that I went through in the year of pandemic but God answered my prayers through the support and love from Mr Benjamin Lee Financial loan services who embraced me and understood me despite my initial doubt and unseriousness and with his good heart and love I am now a home owner through his 2% interest rate loan funds and I have vow to spread this news and also tell the world that there are still genuine and few good online loan firms out there that can assist and also revive a dry bone like I was.
    Don’t fail to listen and read this testimony because this is a true life changing experience and anyone that needs this kind of turn around should not hesitate or doubt this because I have proven and I swear to God in Heaven that this story is real and also the story of my experience with them .
    Contact them today. WhatsApp - +1-989-394-3740 Email:    247officedept@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete